- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with commercial kitchen equipment and/or refrigeration equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be available for overtime calls and weekend service schedules
- Able to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines and pay attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Accurately and promptly completes required paperwork
- Own basic hand tools
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Successfully complete and pass: a criminal background check, drug test, and driver's license check
- Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, and twisting and turning
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders and lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Sitting in auto for extended periods
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
Resumes should be submitted online. No staffing agencies please.