- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices.
- Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning.
- Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hand tools.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent
- Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new things.
- Refrigeration technicians must be EPA certified.
- CEFESA certified is a plus.
- Background experience in gas, electric, and/or steam repairs is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Own industry’s standard hand tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be motivated, a self-started, and able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work rotational on-call as needed.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
Resumes should be submitted online. Local candidates only, no phone calls or staffing agencies please.