If you want to improve your career, this is the place to start!
Tech-24 is a nationwide maintenance and repair company headquartered in Greenville, SC. Tech-24 offers complete foodservice equipment repair and maintenance services for full-service restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores and retailers, coffee shops and concessions operations.
The Call Center/ Customer Contact Specialist is an important position providing support, and direction to our Customers, Field Managers, and Technicians. This is a customer-focused, and fast-paced position that requires constant attention to detail, and exceptional customer service during each call. Qualified candidates for this position must be quality focused, and an effective team player.
The specialist should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator; as he or she will frequently deal with both internal and external customers.
• Answer incoming calls from customers and route to the correct parties
• Communicate pending service jobs to dispatchers for field technician assignments
• Properly document all customer information during each call, as well as ensuring information was recorded correctly and completely once each call is completed
• Handle multiple calls at one time if needed
• Professionally interact with both internal and external customers
• Learn and utilize Call Center software, Microsoft Suite, and tools appropriately
• Understand and strive to meet or exceed Call Center metrics while providing excellent, consistent customer service
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• HS Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 1-2 years of recent Call Center experience
• Excellent verbal, and written communication as well as problem solving skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team setting
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
Resumes should be submitted online. Local candidates only, no phone calls or staffing agencies please.